CSA SIGN-UP 2016
How to Sign Up:
2. Choose a share size, and decide if you'd like any add-ons.
3. Choose a pick-up location.
4. Fill in the form at the bottom of this page.
5. Send in your payment. We ask for payments by April 1st to help us cover our initial startup costs. We will accept new members up until June 1st if spots are available; if signing up after April 1st, please pay upon signing up. Payments can be made by cheque, cash, Paypal or e-transfer. Please make cheques out to Mulberry Moon Farm and mail to PO Box 361 Orangeville ON L9W 2Z7. More flexible payment options can be arranged - just let us know.
Choose your share size
- SMALL SHARE (great for a veggie-loving individual or a couple): $396
- MEDIUM SHARE (great for a small family or a veggie-loving couple): $590
- LARGE SHARE (great for a family of four, or big veggie-lovers): $784
Choose any Special Add-Ons:
- MIXED GREENS SHARE: A weekly 1/2 lb share of our gourmet mixed salad greens. This mix includes leaf lettuce, mustard greens, arugula, red frill, and peppergrass. $99
- EGG SHARE: A dozen of our organic, pasture-raised, free-range eggs every week. $85.50 *Limited availability*
We offer whole chickens, half/whole pigs, and mixed cuts of pork at the end of the season. You can sign up for a share at any point through the season by placing a deposit, but availability is limited and is first-come first-served. Deposits help us to defray the costs of purchasing the animals at the start of the season, as well as paying for their processing at the end. Click here to learn everything about our ethically raised pigs and chickens, and to place an order.
Choose a pick-up location:
- There are two options available for picking up your share:
- - The Farm (at our farmstand): Thursdays, 3:30pm - 6:30pm (Click here for directions)
- Orangeville Farmers' Market: Saturdays, 8am - 1pm.
- Vegetables are arranged "farmers market style" - while the vegetables for each week are pre-selected by us, you can pick the bunch of carrots or head of cabbage that appeals to you. We'll be there to lend a hand and answer any questions you have.
- We loan our members a wooden harvest box, made by us, to bring your veggies home with you.